Monday, October 27, 2014

Review ~ Black Lies by Alessandra Torre



Black Lies

by Alessandra Torre
published August 25, 2014
review copy provided by Netgalley

Brant: 
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.
Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.

Lee: 
Cuts grass when he’s not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his cock. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you’ve heard this story before, trust me – you haven’t.


My Review
Wow wow wow! I can’t even begin to express how intriguing I found this book! I see now why all of the buzz is surrounding Black Lies. It had me, hook, line, & sinker. My mind was totally engaged from beginning to end. I had wild guesses as to what the secret was. I was so, so wrong! I was shocked, excited and impressed. Alessandra Torre weaves a story of love and lies and makes you beg for more. She really knows how to tell a fantastic story. I loved Brant. I loved Layanna. I loved Lee. The sex was off the charts HOT. The chemistry between Brant & Layanna and Lee & Layanna so intense and yet sweet. You can feel the love she has for both men. You can feel her devastation at the thought of having to give one of them up. And as things come to a head, you can feel the love that each man has for her. It is genuine and beautiful.

This is a fantastic story and I don’t want to share too much of what happens in it. You need to experience it yourself. I have heard some people complain about it being a bit boring (which I did not find at all) and to those I say……stick with it! It is a slow building story. It is a story that engages the mind and makes you think. One of my favorites that I have read this year.
Totally Addicted




0 comments:

Post a Comment