Wednesday, January 7, 2015

YA Wednesday! Favourite reads of 2014 & most anticipated reads of 2015.


Hello darlings! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and Happy 2015!

Below is a list of my favourite YA reads of 2014.  


 
 
 
 
I read a HUGE amount of YA in 2014 but these really shined among the crowd.  I loved each and every page of these books.
 
 
 Here is a list of my most anticipated YA reads of 2015. Those that have covers right now, anyway.



What YA novels did you all love in 2014? What are some of your most anticipated reads in 2015? Drop me a line in comments.

Cheers to 2015!

2 comments:

  1. My instagram really has me wanting to read The Ghosts of Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so unique.

      Gotta add Pierce Brown to that list ;)

      Delete